Duration: 2021-07-22 - 2022-12-31
Job position: Server
Adega Gaucha - Server
Adega Gaucha is looking for a person who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers.
Responsibilities for Gaucho Chef
- Greet customers and seat them in the order in which they arrive.
- Familiarize customers with the menu and make appropriate suggestions when requested.
- Take customer orders and relay them accurately to relevant team members.
- Serve food and beverages.
- Clear, properly clean and set tables between uses.
- Collect payment from customers in a timely manner.
Gaucho Chef Qualifications/Skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and multi-tasking.
- Organization a time management skill.
- Physically fit and able to move furniture and stand for long periods of time.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2-3 years food service or restaurant experience preferred