Salad Bar Attendant
Duration: 2021-07-23 - 2021-12-31
Monthly Salary: $0.00 - $0.00
Job position: Salad Bar Attendant
Adega Gaucha - Salad Bar Attendant
Adega Gaucha is looking for a food preparation worker to assist our kitchen workers by preparing food ingredients.
Responsibilities for Salad Bar Attendant
- Provides support through preparation and proper presentation of all salad bar items, side dishes and desserts according to recipe.
- Ensures that the quality of all inventory and fresh produce are of the highest standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and areas.
- Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
Gaucho Chef Qualifications/Skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and multi-tasking.
- Ability to follow recipes.
- Must be able to transport objects up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2-3 years food service or restaurant experience preferred.